Guidelines and Instruction
- Personal use devices (ex. smartphone, keyboard, iPad): Place items on the counter and expose them to the UV-C light for 60 seconds at 1/2 inch from the surface, moving it back and forth to expose the entire surface of the item
- Personal hygiene items (ex. brushes, toothbrushes, earrings, razors): Place items on the counter and expose them to the UV-C light for 60 seconds at 1/2 inch from the surface, moving it back and forth to expose the entire surface of the item.
- To turn on, press button on the side.
- The UV-C light will be on for 60 seconds or you can manually turn off sooner by pressing the button again.
- UV-C Zap band starts killing viruses and bacteria the instant the light shines on the surface.
- UV-C light kills viruses and bacteria wherever the light shines.
- While UV-C light starts working immediately, the longer the light is in contact with a surface, the more it kills.
- UV-C light is extremely effective at killing viruses and bacteria
- Hospitals have been using UV-C light technology to kill viruses and bacteria for years
- UV-C light helps create a safer environment
- Hand sanitizers only kill viruses only when they are wet. Once dry, they no longer work.
- If you touch something after sanitizing your hands, you can contaminate your hands again.
- Multiple repeated hand sanitizing dries out your hands. A good strategy is to not only sanitize your hands, but also sanitize your environment.
- Surface cleaners require they remain on the surface from 1 to 10 minutes before wiping in order for them to be effective.
- Shopping cart handles:
- Gym equipment
- ATM and Gas pump buttons
- Utensils at a restaurant
- Door handles
- Anything you touch in your environment
WHEN SHOULD YOU USE UVC ZAP BAND
- At School
- At Work
- At the Gym
- When your traveling
- You should never leave home without it.
- Don’t flash UVC light in eyes and also never look directly into the light.
- Don’t use UVC light to kill viruses on human or animal skin (UVC light is used to kill viruses on surfaces and not on living organisms)
- UV-C light does not cure or prevent illness, it creates a safer environment.